|Dr. Hannibal Lecter|
|Theme||Always on my Mind- Akira Yamoaka|
|Profession||Former Forensic Psychiatrist, Chef, Surgeon|
|Text Color||#584E56 Blue Corn Chips|
|Item||Ornate Asian mouthpiece/mask fashioned into a muzzle that takes on the appearance of a mythical snarling mouth, often used by samurai in older times. Made to fit a both human and fox face. Straps were reinforced with hardened steel, with a complex combination key lock fastening it all together in the back of his head.|
|Age||Adult; 42 (Middle Aged)|
|Species||#???, Zorombra- The Mind Illusionist Pokemon|
|Pokédex Entry||Zorombra was a pokemon feared in medieval times, sought out as witches' familiars. They seemed to have disappeared after the Witch Trials, keeping to the shadows. It can implant false memories into its victims.|
|Nature||Careful (+Sp Def,-Sp Atk)|
|Characteristic||Strong Willed (Special Def IVs)|
|Moves||- Mind Bend (Level)|
-Aerial Ace (TM)
-Night Slash (Level)
-Counter (Breeding- Lucario Father)
|Quote||"Before we begin, you must all be warned. Nothing here is vegetarian. Bon appetit..."|
|History||Hannibals' origins lie in Lithuania, where he was born into a long line of Zoros who had made their fortune and lifestyle by living/appearing as human and manipulating humans to their desires. His childhood was short-lived however, when his parents were killed during a bombing, leaving only Lecter and his toddler sister, Mischa. Being very young and unable to hunt on their own, they both wandered and grew sickly (as Zoruas). They were captured by looters as they scavenged for food among a city ravaged by war. They were kept for food by the humans- and inevitably, their knives fell on the smallest, little Mischa. At this point, Hannibal was too weak to comprehend what had happened, and had greatly accepted the meager bowl of food they had offered him, devouring it like a feral animal. It was only after, when the looters were laughing wildly at him and talking amongst themselves that he realized who they had eaten. Hannibals' mind shattered. That night, he escaped his cage and butchered his captors, eating them in a frenzied craze. |
He wandered aimlessly afterwards in a human child guise he had made for himself before he was orphaned. He was eventually picked up by a local orphanage, where he had sparse but regular meals and shelter. There he began to feed on his peers, murdering and eating those that preyed upon the weak, never once breaking his illusion of being human. Almost a decade later, he was adopted by his uncle, who later fell ill and passed away, leaving Hannibal his mansion in France. His uncles' wife, Murasaki- a human of Japanese descent, cared for him, educated him and trained him in the ways of the samurai, inadvertently aiding his thirst for vengeance. (She had an ancestor whom she honored deeply that was a samurai) After he mastered the art, she gave him her ancestors' mask and tanto before they parted ways. From there he only thirsted for more knowledge and more blood. He went to school for all of his current occupations, mastering each skill with a deep passion. All while committing hundreds of murders that went unsolved and without the true culprit, including the ones who had eaten his sister. Over the years, he had built an impenetrable wall between him and other living beings, making him the sociopath that he is today. He frequently moved around, but recently moved to Japan, always living a luxurious life as his parents and ancestors did. Right before the epidemic hit, his recent and artistic killings were being investigated in America, with the name 'the Chesapeake Ripper' being coined for the killers' name.
|Evolution Method||"The pokemon must have mastered its illusory skills by convincing another pokemon/ being to commit an act against their own nature + lvl up. (Something the victim would never do.)"|
- His fur come in variations of iridescent grays, with vibrant cyan beads.
- His regular eye color is amber, but his entire eye will go black and highly reflective, or white that glows and smokes as if there were fire within at his will. (illusion of course)
- He can change his appearance and warp reality with his illusions, and does so often to his advantage.
- He will add flourishes to his many forms for the sake of his own aesthetic as well as to manipulate and terrify his prey. His favorites appear to be black antlers, murkrow feathers and black blood/tar
--Iridescent green/black/blue suit, dark blue tie, pale gray button tshirt. dark hair that matches his fur slicked back, stubble.
--All tar-black humanoid with a stag skull as a head, with varied eyes, sometimes with a human head, both having abnormally large black antlers.
|Personality||- Highly Intelligent- a certifiable genius.|
- Manipulative in the extreme, often used for ill.
- Charming, attractive and intriguing in every sense.
- Can speak multiple languages
- A cannibal to his own species as well as his adopted species.
- Serial killer. He chooses his victims carefully, but will make an exception for those that are ill-mannered or crude.
- Malicious and highly sociopathic. While he has the ability to empathize, he uses it against his victims.
- Sophisticated and rich taste (so to speak). Before the epidemic, he enjoyed a refined and 'creme de la creme' lifestyle.
- Beneath his suave exterior, he is mentally tortured and irreperably scarred due to his origins.
- Yearns for an equal mind to accompany him down the dark path he chose.
|User Notes||- Based on Dr. Lecter from the NBC Hannibal|
- Has a heavy Lithuanian accent, with a hint of french.
|RP Notes||To be added after RP has progressed.|
|Affiliations||Dead Chaos' Will Graham|
- Posts : 25
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum